Please read all warnings and instructions prior to use. To reduce risk of personal injury or burns, this product must be used in accordance with use instructions and warnings.
Use: For minor joint aches and pans associated with muscle soreness, stiffness, arthritis, over-exertion and more.
- Open outer package and remove heat patch.
- Insert heat pad into pockets of sleeve so pad does NOT come directly in contact with skin.
- Slide sleeve over joint and adjust heat pad placement over area of discomfort.
Do Not Use:
- While sleeping or while judgement is impaired.
- On broken or sensitive skin.
- On areas of bruising or swelling.
- On face or mucous membranes.
- On areas of body where heat cannot be felt.
- On infants or children 12 and under.
- If you are bedridden or prone to skin ulcers.
- With topical medications, lotions, creams, ointments.
- If heat pad is torn or damaged.
- If your doctor does not recommend use for your condition.
- With other heating devices including electrical heat.
- With additional pressure against wrap.
- To treat frostbite.
- If wrap becomes too hot or uncomfortable.
- In the same location for more than 8 hours in a 24-hour period.
Caution: For external use only. Do not tear patch. Do not allow contents to contact mouth or eyes. Consult a physician immediately if accidentally consumed. Keep out of reach of children or infants. This product has the potential to cause skin irritation or burns. Do not heat in microwave.
Heat Pad Contents: Iron powder, active carbon, water, vermiculite, table salt
Sleeve Contents: 75% polyester, 25% spandex