Please read all warnings and instructions prior to use. To reduce risk of personal injury or burns, this product must be used in accordance with use instructions and warnings. Use: For minor aches and pains associated with muscle soreness, stiffness, over-exertion, arthritis and more.
- Open outer package and remove heat patch
- Remove paper backing
- Attach patch between layers of clothing so patch does NOT come in contact with skin
- Do not use in combination with other heating devices, ointments, balms, lotions or analgesic products.
- Never place directly against skin as severe burns may occur.
- People with sensitive skin, diabetes, paralysis, nerve damage or while PREGNANT should use ONLY as directed by a physician.
- Do not use while sleeping or while judgement is impaired.
- Not for use by children under 13 years of age.
- Not for treatment of frostbite.
- Discontinue use immediately if discomfort occurs or patch gets too hot.
Do Not Heat In Microwave:
For external use only. Do not tear patch. Do not allow contents to contact mouth or eyes. Consult a physician immediately if accidentally consumed. Keep out of reach of children or infants.
Contents include iron powder, active carbon, water, vermiculite, and table salt
Adheres to clothing for comfort.